WH-L4 Lever Hoist
The WH-L4 lever hoist meets and exceeds the requirements of international standards
British and European Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30.21-2014
Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
South African Standard SANS 1636:2-2007
likewise NORSOK R-002: 2017.
Lever hoists have an operating temperature range of -40°C to +55°C.
The design and specification of the WH-L4 lever hoist includes:
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT RANGE: 800kg to 20 tonnes.
- LIGHT LOAD CAPABILITY: WH-L4’s are tested and certified at 2% of the lever hoist rated capacity.
- TWIN PAWL: double safety; fitted as standard.
- SAFETY LATCHES: WH-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hooks come with heavy duty cast steel latches. The latch and hook tip’s integration, therfore, creates a strong and robust hook closure.
- OVERLOAD INDICATOR MARKS: The WH-L4 top and bottom hooks consequently have, as part of the hook forging, overload indicator marks either side of the hook throat. By measuring the distance between the indicator marks, the hook can be quickly and easily checked to see if any stretch has occurred due to misuse or overloading.
- HOOK HOUSING: WH-L4 lever hoist top and bottom hook housings are made secure with things such as socket head cap screws/hex head bolts and nyloc locking nuts.
- FLEETING/CROSS HAULING: The WH-L4 lever hoists are tested and certified for fleeting or cross hauling applications up to 45° from the vertical without deration.
- LOAD CHAIN: WH-L4 lever hoists come with load chain that complies with international standards BS EN818-7 Grade T (8).
- TRAVELLING END STOP: certainly available as an option upon request. The travelling end stop can be a replacement to the standard end stop. The travelling end stop allows the user, when a WH-L4 lever hoist is in position, to move the end stop along the slack chain and position next to the body of the lever hoist. This has the benefits of shortening the slack chain, and stopping any potential ‘run’ of load chain through the hoist when the operator comes to use it again.
|Part Code||WLL Tonnes||No. of Falls||Load Chain, mm||Standard Lift, m||A, mm||B, mm||C, mm||D, mm||E, mm||H, mm||Mass, Kg||Extra Weight Per Mtr Kg|
|033.075||0.8||1||5.6 X 17||1.5||148||121||37.5||265||28||280||6.2||0.7|
|033.150||1.6||1||7.1 X 21||1.5||165.5||141||47||415||33||350||9.6||1.1|
|033.300||3.2||1||10.0 X 30||1.5||194.5||178||62.5||415||42.5||420||15.5||1.7|
|033.600||6.3||2||10.0 X 30||1.5||194.5||228||78||415||51||570||27||3.5|
|033.900||9.0||3||10.0 X 30||1.5||194.5||310||-||415||56||680||38.3||5.2|
|033/1500||15.0||6||10.0 X 30||1.5||194.5||420||-||415||80||1000||90||13.8|
|033/2000||20.0||8||10.0 X 30||1.5||194.5||480||-||415||80||1150||195||19.2|