Cromox Grade 6 Swivel Lifting Point CDAW, easy fitting and dismounting using allen key 10 and wrench 22cm screw. Quality stainless steel products made on state of the art modern machinery.
The Cromox Grade 6 Swivel Lifting Point CDAW uses the highest levels of design, materials and manufacturing processes. Hence making them the best performing products for use in the harshest environments. So, we are able to produce durable and heavy duty stainless steel products with increased corrosion and crack resistance. This is due to the high quality and purity of alloying elements in Cromox steel. While the high concentrations of chromium ensures a strong and passive layer of chromium oxide for protection. Furthermore a precise amount of Nickel creates a shiny surface. While other alloys, like molybdenum, allow for increased Working Load Limit (WLL) and a higher breaking load.
- 360° rotation and adjustable in any load direction
- Flattened section for combination with CGS
- High Fatigue-resistance through forged ring-body
- Easy fitting, dismounting using allen key 10 and wrench 22cm screw
- Tested acc. EN 1677-1, quadruple protection against breakage, grade 6
- All parts 100% crack detected
- Screw secured at ring body to prevent loss
- Duplex material 1.4462 (AISI 318LN) ensures superior corrosion resistance
Type a t d Thread Wrench W.L.L. Mass mm mm mm allen key Tonnes Kg SS-CDAWM-14 68 98.5 31 M14 x 26 22/10 1 0.49 SS-CDAWM-16 68 98.5 31 M16 x 26 22/10 1.25 0.5 SS-CDAWM-20 68 98.5 31 M20 x 30 22/10 1.55 0.51