The William Hackett CP-C4 corrosion protected chain hoist meets and exceeds the requirements of the following international standards:
British Standard BS EN13157:2004 + AI:2009
American Standard ASME B30.16-2012
Australian Standard AS1418.2-1997
South African Standard SANS 1594:2007
NORSOK R-002: 2017.
William Hackett have used an extensive knowledge of corrosion protection technology in order to produce a range of anti corrosion chain hoists. These are available in the following configurations:
- Single hook suspension unit
- Low headroom combined chain hoist and push travel trolley
- Low headroom combined chain hoist and geared travel trolley
We also supply the above hoist configurations with options such as:
- Calibrated Grade T (8) load chain to BS EN818-7: – Zinc plated with zinc plated hand chain
– or DT9 corrosion coated and hand chain Dacromet corrosion coated
- Calibrated Grade S (6) 316L stainless steel load chain with hand chain and bottom hook (stainless steel bottom hooks are only available for 500kg and 1 tonne units)
An overload protection option is available as well as these.
- 500hrs + Protection against salt spray tests according to ASTM B117
- Twin pawls as standard
- Heavy duty forged safety catches
- Stainless steel fixings used throughout the hoist
- Hook housing is bolt connected using cap head screws and nyloc nuts
- All hoist components are corrosion protected
- Load chain meets the requirements of European standards: EN818-7
- Compact and robust design for easy handling
|Part Code||WLL tonnes||No. of Falls||Load Chain Size mm||Stand. Lift m||a mm||b mm||e mm||f mm||g mm||h mm||Mass kg||Extra Weight per Mtr (kg)|
|022.050.CP||0.50||1||5.0 x 15||3||125||130||27.5||32||37||280||7.8||0.50|
|022.100.CP||1.00||1||6.0 x 18||3||134||155||31.5||40||44||306||11.1||0.80|
|022.200.CP||2.00||1||8.0 x 24||3||157||185||36.5||46||52||445||16.8||1.40|
Performance and Testing
The hoist is tried and tested to include a Minimum Breaking Load of 4x the WLL.
William Hackett have tested the load chain anchor/end stop to at least 2.5x the WLL with no restriction of either the brake or gears.
Additionally, all hoists are 100% proof tested at 1.5x the Working Load Limit.