The William Hackett Corrosion Protected Combined Chain Hoist and Push Trolley meets and exceeds the requirements of international standard and British Standard BS EN 13157:2004 + AI:2009
This high quality trolley range is precision engineered so that it works for capacities from 500kg to 5 tonne. The combined chain hoist and trolley enables exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with manual hoists.
The design of the Hackett series combined block and trolley also means that it suits various track widths.
The design ensures that the bottom of the hand chain loop is 500mm from ground level.
The precision machined trolley wheels rotate on maintenance sealed ball bearings.
Furthermore, all Hackett combined chain blocks and trolleys have anti-jump bars and rubber end stops as standard.
This product is corrosion protected. See below for the details of this.
- 500hrs + Protection against salt spray tests according to ASTM B117.
- Twin pawls as standard.
- Heavy duty forged safety catches.
- Stainless steel fixing used throughout the hoist.
- Hook housing is bolt connected using cap head screws and nyloc nuts.
- All hoist components corrosion protected.
- Load chain meets the requirements of European standards EN818-7.
- Compact and robust design for easy handling.
- All trolley components corrosion protected.
|Part Code||WLL tonnes||No. of Falls||Beam Range 1mm||Beam Range 2mm||a max mm||b mm||h mm||Mass kg Range 1|