The William Hackett ATEX-C4 Combined Chain Hoist and Geared Trolley meets and exceeds the requirements of international standard and British Standard BS EN 13157:2004 + AI:2009
In accordance with: ATEX Directive 2014 / 34 / EU and Machinery Directive 2006 / 42 / EC
This high quality trolley range is precision engineered so that it works for capacities from 500kg to 2 tonne. The ATEX-C4 combined chain hoist and trolley enables exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with manual hoists.
The design of the Hackett series combined block and trolley also means that it suits various track widths.
The precision machined trolley wheels rotate on maintenance sealed ball bearings.
Furthermore, all Hackett combined chain blocks and trolleys have anti-jump bars and rubber end stops as standard.
- ATEX anti-spark combined chain block and trollies are appropriate for use in hazardous environments
- Special internal components corrosion protected
- Fitted with stainless steel handchain material 316L
- Supplied with EN818-7 zinc plated loadchain as standard with an opetion for stainless steel Grade 6 loadchain upon application.
- Capacity 500 Kg – 2 tonne
- Other sizes available upon request
|Part Code||WLL tonnes||No. of Falls||Beam Range 1mm||Beam Range 2mm||a max mm||b mm||h mm||Mass kg Range 1|